TERMS OF OUR SERVICE
Please spare some of your time to read and understand the terms and conditions of our service in case of legitimate or other issues. When you make a booking with Tourmaster Taxi Services, you agree with this Terms & Conditions.
Insurance and guarantees
- We are a fully licensed Sri Lankan transfer company.
- Our company is has a liability insurance.
- We are not responsible for delays before or during the transfer caused by external reasons (ex: weather conditions and traffic).
- We guarantee your safety full time except in unavoidable external situations.
- We accept all passenger booking and transactions online.
- Bookings can only be accepted and arranged before 24 hours to passenger’s arrival.
- For last minute transfer reservations please contact us directly.
- Cancellation and re-arrange to booking must be made 12hrs prior to your arrival.
- A valid credit/debit card (Visa, American Express, and MasterCard) must be used at reservation time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your nominated credit card to allow payment of the bookings selected by you through the Online booking service when the debit is made.
Payment authorization is done by an external process and Tourmaster Travel Services is not responsible for using credit/debit cards that are not valid, or for their misuse. In case your online payment was not confirmed, you should address to the issuing bank of your credit/debit card.
- All cancellation requests must be received, in writing, at our E-Mail address minimum of 12 hours before the day of scheduled transfer.
- Cancellations meeting the terms outlined above will be refunded using the same method of payment and currency used at time of purchase.
- Cancellations made less than 12 hours before the scheduled time of the transfer indicated on your booking voucher are NOT subject to return.
A passenger luggage’s should not be exceed the vehicle trunk space. Any extra luggage requirement must be notified during booking.
- No refund will be given by providing the incorrect data.
- In case of a well-founded refund an administration charge of USD $ 3, - will be deducted.
Tour Master Drivers have ratified rights to decline to drive passengers under the influence of alcohol or other drugs and also if caught up in a life threatening situation. They have given the complete authority to get legal support when in need.
- Smoking and alcoholic drinks are not allowed in our vehicles.
- We reserve ourselves the right to refuse to transport clients under the influence of alcohol or drugs or considered to be a risk to our driver.
- We reserve the right to decline to transport your party due to health and safety specifications should you not advise you require booster or baby seats prior to travelling.
- Travel insurance is recommended and is not covered under this operation.
- We reserve the right to depart your accommodation 30 minutes after the pre-arranged pick up time, if a member of your party not advise our driver of your delay.
- Company reserves all the rights to change the model of the booked car or van without prior notice of the passenger.
- We will wait approx., 2 hours after your landing time in Airport. Should there be a problem with luggage, advise us by sending 1 member of your party to find us in arrivals we will be happy to wait for you until the problem is solved. If you are travelling alone please advise by calling this number.
- We provide baby seats free of charge, but passengers should inform their requirements while reservation.
- Tour Master is determined to deliver a better service to passengers by offering vehicles in best condition. Therefore passengers will be charged additionally if any damage caused during travel time.
- We do not take any responsibility of your lost luggage. It is your responsibility to check them before and after the journey. (Don’t forget to check your luggage while loading them to the vehicle and unloading from the vehicle)
- If passengers require to schedule a pick up to return to the airport,
- Return journey will start after our drivers rest. The resting time will be decided according to the journey time. Normally it is half of the journey time.
- A Passenger is free to wait at a place for a time as similar as the journey duration, but we will charge USD $ 2, - for each and every extra hour until maximum of 12 hours.
- If a passenger requires a 12 to 24 hours waiting time, US $ 20. - will add to the total bill as overnight.
- If waiting time exceed 24 hours our driver do not wait and we will send you a vehicle for return and do not cost any waiting chargers to your bill.
All times shown are local time.
All prices are in American Dollars (USD), and must be paid in American Dollars (USD).
The prices quoted on this Reservation Service are in American Dollars. If you choose to pay for your ticket using a foreign credit or debit card, you will be responsible for the exchange rate and you are advised that changes to your journey or refunds may be affected by such exchange rate.